Zoom G2Nu Guitar Effects Pedal With USB Audio.
With 30 models of amazing amp sounds, mind blowing realism and inspiring expressiveness, a USB audio inteface for direct recording using DAW software and a rhythm machine, looper function, the Zoom G2Nu gives you eveything you need for live performance, studio session or productive practice.
Featuring ompletely redesigned drive sounds using advanced spectral analysis, impulse response and frequency response data, making all the new settings offered on the G2Nu the most realistic modeller unit ever created.
There are 20 models of legendary guitar amps and stomp boxes, with accurately fine-tuned sonic aspects like gain setting, range and harmonics character. In addition, you can choose from 10 original sounds created by ZOOM, designed for excellent clarity and presence, capturing your dynamic range adjustments and picking nuances that give you that truly expressive tone that you crave.
The G2Nu operate as an audio interface, letting you record directly to a computer connected via USB cable. All your sound settings used during rehearsal or a live performance can be recorded onto your DAW software. Its direct monitoring capability eliminates any latency problems, assuring realistic studio conditions and hassle-free operation.
All 30 drive sounds have a special modeling algorithm designed specifically for line recording. Simply turn on the DIRECT key on the top panel and enjoy dynamic amp sounds that recreate the ideal speaker cabinet characteristics over a flat response audio system or headphones.
The G2Nu features 20 highly creative and versatile patches produced under the supervision of master guitarist Steve Vai. Also included are dozens of presets that authentically recreate the vintage rock sounds of the sixties and seventies, plus the styles of many famous artists.
Nine modules with 83 high-quality effects provide unsurpassed flexibility and tonal variation. Choose effects like the MXR Dynacomp, famed for its peculiar compression, Vox Crybaby and other renowned wah pedals, four types of chorus with great depth and ambience and six types of reverb providing transparent clarity.
The frequency bands of the built-in 6-band graphic equalizer were designed specifically for electric guitar. In the crucial midrange, which determines a great deal about tonal quality (400 Hz, 800 Hz, 3.2 kHz, 6.4 kHz), peaking type characteristics are used. The low end (160 Hz) and high end (12 kHz) are adjusted with shelving type curves. This gives you the complete tone control capability normally found on high-end studio gear.
Specifications such as a signal-to-noise ratio of 120 dB and noise floor of -100 dBm provide a level of performance that is unsurpassed. Background noise is effectively eliminated, and ZOOM's proprietary ZNR noise reduction also removes unwanted noise. Even the tails of sustained notes come out beautifully, with natural release.
While offering performance and functions far beyond its class, the G2Nu has a sturdy metal chassis that can stand up to the rigors of the road, yet, it’s still compact enough to fit into the pocket of a guitar case. Wherever you need it: on tour, in the studio, or rehearsals, the G2Nu is ready to rock.
- Effect Types: 83
- Effect Modules: 9
- Patch Memory: User 100 + Preset 100, Total 200
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz + 1.0dB, -3.0dB (10k?load)
- Display: 128 x 64pixel, 1.9-inch backlit LCD
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MOhm Output: 1/4'' stereo phone jack (Line / headphones combined)
- Maximum output level: +5dBm (Output load impedance: 10k? or higher)
- Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32Ohm load
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- USB Interface: 16bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X v10.4/10.5/10.6 ?S/N: 120dB
- Noise Floor: -100dBm
- Power Requirements: AA size(LR6)battery x 4, AC adaptor (AD-16: DC9V/Center negative/500mA), USB bus power ?Battery Life: 6.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 166(D) x 160(W) x 64(H)mm,
- Weight (without batteries): 800